piątek, 29 października 2010

Ariving at Okutama Bible Chalet.

During the trip we begun to meet new people. We were also observing boys, who were going to be with us on a Camp (don't laugh! it's important:D:P) We changed trains many times, but we all had great fun:)) And girl kept taking photos:P:D In the picture above you can see (from right side) Josh, Yumi, Midori, standing one friend, whose name I don't remember(sorry!!) and Iza^^
As you can see from the very begining everybody had fun^^ Tanoshikatta!!!!:D:)) Can't understand why they're always cheerful... Maybe it's Jesus? ....:P:D Aaaaaaa just knowing Him and His grace makes me excited too^^ He's good and funny and wonderful^^ Ok, I'me cheerful now too:P:D

When we finally arrived we needed to walk a while. We had one suitcase for three of us and it was not only for camp but for another 3 days. So you can imagine how heavy it was^^ Japanese countryside is filled with mountains^^ So walking meant carring this extra heavy kaban up to the moutain, where Chalet was placed. We all were surprised, because none of guys offered us help. Even christians! We thought: yeah this is an aspect of Japanese culture that we don't like^^ None of them thought about helping us. We just decided to ask by ourselves^^ The guy was so shocked that I was even worried what he might think about us and our motivations^^ (but with time we all became friends:P) anyway, he helped and we gained another experience with Japanese culture^^
 Of course Noboru was our main leader^^
In the chalet we had meting with our host(veeery nice American men!:)) ) He welcomed us and gave some necessary information about rules and a place we were staying. Unfortunatly he said all in Japanese and nobody translated him. So we were sitting for about 20 minutes understanding nothing^^ That time it was a bit annoying for me. But I think I shouldn't be so selfish, it doesn't hurt when you wait patiently or trust everything is going to be ok:P There were 60 people on this camp and only 3 of us didn't at all understand Japanese. We could understand this situation:)) and all our Japanese friends were ready to help us:)) So no need to worry or complain:) Oh I forgot to mention I stank, because of the heat and effort to carry the suitcase^^ That time I dreamt about the shower^^
We were divided into groups and rooms, we went to our rooms... Left luggage...
 The thing girl are laying on is not an average mattress, not at all. It's futon^^ sounds proudly, nee? Japanese futon^^ ^^ ^^(yeah we're awesome, we slept on them)(feel free to congratulate us) ^^ :P:D:D:D
I took a shower (oh it was like salvation!!! haha:D) and then we had chill out time in a common room downstairs:)) Aaaaaa finally spending time with young Japanese!!!! Our age!!! Students!!!!! And so many guys!!!! (eeee it was also good,ne? hahaha:)) ) For me I was just happy having chance to observe them and exchange simple greetings:)) Haha sometimes I was feeling like we were celebrities^^ Almost nobody had courage to talk with us, but everybody wanted to^^ Funny^^ but difficult at the same time:)) We needed to take first step all the time:) With me it was fine:)) because my personality is like that. I talked with Josh, guy with an amazing heart:)) chou ureshii to meet him:)) chatted with other people.. ]Monika went earlier to bed, she was tired:)) As you can see.....
 Haha love this pic:P:D
Iza went last to bed, oh I'm sorry! Laid on futon^^ Nevertheless, new day was before us... :)))

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz