poniedziałek, 22 listopada 2010

Best best best. Young people all around!

It was hot at night, but I got used to heat, so I slept well. Futon was comfortable too^^ We got dressed (of course:D) and went around dining room. Many people were waiting for breakfest^^ I guess because yesterday we needed to provide dinner by ourselves and hmm you can imagine how was it^^ Some ate it already at train, some took not enough and so on^^ Anyway there was wide range of tasty food. And aaaa I was soooooooo happy, because there were maaaaaaany kinds of cereals!!!!

I'm addicted to it. That time I could eat cereals all day^^ So to my delight I could create cereal-mix^^ haha
After eating we had some free time.

So we played badminton with guys, chatted and walk around chalet.

From the very begining I was extremely excited and happy. I love being around people, love talking with them, spending time etc. And I love camps! At UniCamp I had chance to join my two passions: Japan and working among young people.
Morning meeting started with a play^^ We were walking around chairs and when music was turned off we needed to find a place and immediately sit. Haha it was soo funny! Each person carefully observing seats! Guys with serious faces, everyone concetrated and great music^^ Mostly soundtracks^^ I was dancing sometimes and maybe that's why I didn't win....... Yeah I'm disappointed too... Hahaha, tanoshikatta:))
Then we had AWESOME worship time. During it I realised this is the place I want to be, this are the things I want to do, serving among young Japanese. I knew this is it! UniCamp, young people, God. I thought I was going to cry with happiness. It was my intmate experiance with God, it was deep in my heart, this feeling "I am in a place I want to stay for whole my life" I remembered I went to the bathroom that time and I just said to God (crying with joy): God thank you for showing me the place you're calling me to, thank you for showing me deep in my heart that THIS IS IT. You can imagine my happiness:)
Then Noboru had message. As far as I remember it was about our lives, our plans and do we see potential in our lives. Of course it was also about Jesus:)) Things Noboru said were also in my heart, I was soo glad to hear what he was sharing with students. This is also my passion to see young Japanese saved. Noboru also asked if there's anybody who wants to give his life to God. And we heard there were hands lifted up. He prayed, I was rejoicing in my heart. After prayer I opened my eyes and accidentaly I saw two guys (Yusuke invited them on a camp) lifting their hands (they were actually puting them down). This way I knew also accepted Jesus:))
After the message, we split into our small groups and talked about it. Yuko was our leader. I remember we had great talk, getting to know our dreams and points of view. We also had chance to share our testimonys! And it was the first time I could talk with Yumi about God. All members of our group explained and shared with her about God. I was amazed when she asked so many questions, it was awesome how honest and open she was. I was soo encouraged and happy that I had chance to talk so much about God:)) I love it! And I love Yumi's honesty:)) I could also encourage Yuko and help her in explaining some matters. It was awesome! To fellowship with Japanese:))

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz